When a woman experiences hair loss, for many it can be traumatic. And for those undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatments, the temporary loss of hair is almost a certainty.
For women’s hair replacement on Long Island, people trust the skilled and experienced professionals at Riviera. For women, this service can bring back a renewed sense of confidence and stop the embarrassment and worry caused by thinning hair.
There are many reasons why women suffer from hair loss:
- A genetic predisposition
- Hormone imbalances
- Radiation or chemotherapy treatments
- Conditions such as trichotillomania and alopecia
- General fineness and thinning
Whatever the reason may be, the effects on your self-esteem can be devastating. The most common solutions that we offer to women are hair integrations and full cranial prosthesis:
- Hair integration is not a hair extension or a wig. Rather, it is the integration of real hair with your existing hair in a particular area of the scalp to cover a balding area or add fullness as desired. Riviera’s ability to match texture and color to your own growing hair is so natural that you can’t distinguish the two…you can brush it and run your fingers through it without seeing a difference.
- A full cranial prosthesis is a full head of beautiful human hair woven onto a thin base that will be designed to cover your whole head snuggly and without discomfort. These prostheses are lightweight and form fitting. They are undetectable even to the most discerning eye and styled to your preference!
When you want beautiful, full hair on Long Island, the right place to call is Riviera.