Riviera Hair Replacement Offers Hair Integration Services
At Riviera Hair Replacement, we help clients seeking hair replacement solutions. Are you experiencing hair thinning from pattern baldness, alopecia, or stress? Do you want to give your hair new thickness and dimension? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for hair integration.
Call Riviera Hair Replacement at (516) 364-0110 to learn more about how we can help you achieve your desired hair. We are compassionate and discreet professionals who can design and create a hair replacement system that suits your lifestyle and helps you feel confident.
What is Hair Integration?
Hair integration is a type of hair replacement that is used to cover or supplement thinning hair or areas of hair loss. It maximizes the hair you have.
Hair integration is a popular choice for many people because the cost is reasonable, and the process is not invasive.
Compared to hair transplants, hair integration is a simple and affordable solution to thinning hair.
Who Might be a Good Candidate for Hair Integration?
Because hair integration systems involve attaching new hair to your existing hair, good candidates should have a reasonable amount of natural hair on their heads.
For example, a good hair integration candidate might be:
- Someone with a widening part because of pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia)
- Someone with a thinning hairline
- Someone with alopecia areata who has patchy spots of hair loss or thinning
- Someone experiencing a hair-pulling disorder
- Someone with generally thin or fine hair who wants more volume or the appearance of thicker hair
What Are Some Benefits to Hair Integration?
In addition to being cost-effective and non-surgical, hair integration systems offer additional benefits. These benefits can include:
- No waiting time to see results
- Seamless, blended, natural, undetectable appearance
- No concern about slipping or falling off
- Less cumbersome and more comfortable than many full-coverage hair pieces
- Does not interfere with natural hair growth
- Remains in place overnight
- Stays on during any of your normal physical activities without worry
- Can style any way you want
- Can be created, designed, and attached quickly
For many, hair integration is an easy, cost-effective way to achieve the confidence that can come with a thicker, fuller head of hair.
How Does Hair Integration Work?
Hair integration utilizes the hair on your head and combines it with hair from an external source. External hair (selected to closely resemble your own color and texture) gets attached to a fine piece of netting or mesh. The mesh is custom-made to fit the area on your scalp that needs it. It is then attached to your hair using a method you and your hair replacement specialist choose.
Your natural hair gets pulled through the mesh and combines with the external hair for a seamless, natural look.
Viola! Your hair appears thicker and fuller.
Call Riviera Hair Replacement to Learn More About What Hair Integration Can Do For You!
The first step of any hair replacement journey, including hair integration, is to speak to people who know what they are doing. At Riviera Hair Replacement, our specialists can determine the best course of action to achieve your desired hair and look. Whether you want hair integration or a full coverage wig, we will work together to sharpen your goal and meet your needs.
Call Riviera Hair Replacement at (516) 364-0110 to schedule your free hair integration consultation. We can’t wait to help you look and feel like your confident self.